Clearsilver Csharp module
by David Jeske
Included is a csharp module, in windows binary and source form, for the open-source clearsilver templating language.
To browse the full sourcecode for clearsilver with the latest csharp wrapper, check out gitub on clearsilver.
steps to build
- download clearsilver-10.5 from the download page
- install mingw32 including MSYS from the auto-installer GUI (be sure to check the boxes for the msys optional packages)
- find your msys home directory (probably under C:\mingw32\msys\1.0\home\USERNAME)
- uncompress the clearsilver package
- install my patch (from the zipfile above)
- build it all
- go into the dso directory, and be sure it built libneo.dll
- copy the 'native' libneo.dll out to somewhere useful
- create a quick visual studio 'assembly' of the files in the clearsilver csharp directory
- add the command line args /platform:x86 and /unsafe to the clearsilver.dll assembly project